Vijay Deverakonda and Rashmika Mandanna’s Geetha Govindam is creating ripples at the box offices across the twin Telugu states and overseas. The film, on its 19th day, stepped into the rare 60 crore club by pocketing Rs 60.80 crore worldwide share from a gross of nearly Rs 111 crores.
Thanks to the phenomenal run, Geetha Govindam will next surpass Pawan Kalyan’s Gabbar Singh and Katamarayudu to end up as Tollywood’s all-time 13th highest grosser. Geetha Govindam has also set its eyes on an all time top 25th finish amongst South Indian movies, beating Allu Arjun’s DJ (Rs 115 Cr).
- Nagarjuna makes a solid statement on ANR biopic
- Bollywood star Ranveer Singh all set for Tollywood debut
- Varun Tej, Harish Shankar film launch date is here
- Nikhil gets angry over Mudra’s copyright infringement
- National award-winning Tamil actor confirms his role in RRR