Kangana Ranaut has been entangled in a legal battle with Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) for a while now. It all started when BMC demolished a part of her office citing evidence that Kangana had flouted several rules while constructing her office and home in Mumbai. Soon, the actress approached a court to restrain BMC from carrying out the demolition.
In a major setback for the actress, the court has stated that she was indeed guilty of flouting rules while merging her flats in the building. The court said that Kangana covered the sunk area, duct area, common passage and converted the free Floor Space Index (FSI) into habitable area in the building, which were grave violations of the rules. Now, the actress has been given six weeks to approach the Bombay High Court to file her petition to counter the ruling.
Meanwhile, the actress is awaiting the release of her upcoming multi-lingual film Thalaivi, which is a biopic of former Tamil Nadu CM, Jayalalithaa. AL Vijay has directed the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sizzling heroine in talks for Pushpa’s special song?
- Sarkaru Vaari Pata’s staggering record even before the shoot
- Big Update- RRR’s new release date locked
- Who is playing Mahesh Babu’s villain in Sarkaru Vaari Pata
- Pawan-Rana’s Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake to go on floors
- Mahesh Babu’s SVP starts rolling in Dubai