Nani’s 2019 emotional sports drama, Jersey, won Best Regional Film (Telugu) and Best Editor (Naveen Nooli) at 67th National Film Awards. While fans and movie lovers are celebrating this special moment, the best reaction has come from Bollywood star Shahid Kapoor.
Shahid took to Twitter and tweeted, “Huge congratulations to the entire team. Thanks for the extra pressure,” as he congratulated Team Jersey on the National Awards honour. It’s well known that Shahid is currently working on Jersey’s Hindi remake under Gowtam Tinnanuri’s direction. he film is slated to open in cinemas on November 5th later this year.
— Shahid Kapoor (@shahidkapoor) March 22, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda
- Teaser for Rajinikanth’s Peddanna to be in a few hours