Nani’s 2019 emotional sports drama, Jersey, won Best Regional Film (Telugu) and Best Editor (Naveen Nooli) at 67th National Film Awards. While fans and movie lovers are celebrating this special moment, the best reaction has come from Bollywood star Shahid Kapoor.
Shahid took to Twitter and tweeted, “Huge congratulations to the entire team. Thanks for the extra pressure,” as he congratulated Team Jersey on the National Awards honour. It’s well known that Shahid is currently working on Jersey’s Hindi remake under Gowtam Tinnanuri’s direction. he film is slated to open in cinemas on November 5th later this year.
— Shahid Kapoor (@shahidkapoor) March 22, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan recovering; Urges people to be more cautious about COVID
- Aditi Rao Hydari stuns everyone with her Netflix film
- Interesting buzz on Akhil Akkineni’s next project
- Praveen Sattaru reveals major details about Nagarjuna’s next
- Top OTT platform acquires Balayya’s Akhanda
- Bigg Boss Sohel signs noted producer’s next