Karthi’s upcoming film Shakuni has reached final stages of filming and currently the film’s climax is being shot in Hyderabad. Praneetha Subhash, who was last seen in Bava, is playing the lead role in this political satire. The film is apolitical thriller where Karthi plays a small town guy who comes to a big city and gets corrupted by the system. Karthi is going to don several getups and that’s being touted as one of the highlights of the film. Anushka has played a small role in the film. Shankar Dayal has directed it and Gnanavel Raja is producing the film on Studio Green banner. Bellamkonda Suresh is producing the Telugu version. In the past, Karthi’s films like Naa Peru Shiva, Aawara and Yuganiki Okkadu did good business in Andhra Pradesh and he has become quite popular here like his elder brother Suriya. Initially, the film was being planned for release in January; however, Bellamkonda Suresh had recently revealed that the film will now release in March.
- RRR shoot underway – Interesting details here
- Ex-boyfriend opens up about Akshara Haasan’s private pics leak
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?