Stalwart Tamil actor Kamal Haasan’s passion for pathbreaking movies needs no introduction. None other than the maverick director Shankar is all praise for Kamal’s dedication during the look test for his role in Bharatheeyudu 2.
In a latest interview while promoting 2.0, Shankar revealed that Kamal was so particular about even the minute details that he brought his own vintage pen 2 complement his Indian Thatha costume. “Such is his level of involvement. He’s just wonderful,” said Shankar.
Bharatheeyudu 2’s shoot will kick-start from December 2nd week. Kajal Aggarwal and Dulquer Salmaan are rumoured to be playing key roles in the film, while Akshay Kumar is also being considered for an important role. Lyca Productions will bankroll this high budget patriotic drama.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Sita – Only for Kajal’s act
- Review : Lisaa 3D – Outdated Thriller
- Review : Evadu Takkuva Kadu – Nothing Works
- Teaser for Samantha’s Oh Baby gets a release date
- Kabir Singh’s first single ‘Bekhayali’ tugs heartstrings
- Anushka’s hero trolled; replies with strong statement