Shankar’s upcoming action film Manoharudu has reportedly been pushed to June. Earlier, the makers were planning to release the film on April 14; however, Shankar seems to have decided to spend more time in post production. Vikram and Amy Jackson are playing the lead roles in this film and it also stars Upen Patel in a crucial role.
Currently, the unit is preparing to shoot a song in Kodaikanal and it’s expected to be wrapped up in the first week of February. Another song is going to be shot in March and with this the entire shooting will be wrapped up. Shankar has kept the film’s theme and storyline a secret, although it’s quite a well known that Vikram is playing two different characters in the film.
A R Rahman has scored the music and P C Sreeram is the cinematographer. Aascar Ravichandran has produced the film. The film will release simultaneously in Telugu and Tamil.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake