Speaking about the same, Sharad thanked Pawan Kalyan for picking him up for the project. He also added that he has pinned a lot of hopes on the project and is looking for good opportunities in the south post the film’s release.
Sharad plays a north Indian character in the film and will take on the mighty Power star. Directed by Bobby, this film has Kajal as the female lead and Sharat Marar is the producer.
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan