Speaking about the same, Sharad thanked Pawan Kalyan for picking him up for the project. He also added that he has pinned a lot of hopes on the project and is looking for good opportunities in the south post the film’s release.
Sharad plays a north Indian character in the film and will take on the mighty Power star. Directed by Bobby, this film has Kajal as the female lead and Sharat Marar is the producer.
- AP government’s sops for Tollywood filmmakers
- Leading south hero donates Rs 70 lakhs for Kerala flood relief
- Nayanthara’s latest hit ‘CoCo’ all set for Telugu release
- Kajal’s insta count crosses 8 million fans
- DSP set to enter record books with Detroit concert