It’s been reported already that Tollywood’s latest heart-throb Sai Pallavi and talented actor Sharwanand have been paired with each other in a film to be directed by Hanu Raghavapudi. The film’s regular shooting will kick-start in Nepal from the third week of January.
Hanu Raghavapudi has reportedly scripted a hilarious romantic comedy, and both Sai Pallavi and Sharwanand will tickle the audience’s funny bones by unleashing their comic side like never before. Prasad Chukkapalli and Sudhakar Cherukuri are producing this film. Vishal Chandrasekar is the music composer.
- It’s my responsibility to promote young talent: Chiranjeevi
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Vijay’s Sarkar
- Talented Telugu actor grabs Mani Ratnam’s next
- Poll : Who among these will win Bigg Boss 2?