It’s been reported already that Tollywood’s latest heart-throb Sai Pallavi and talented actor Sharwanand have been paired with each other in a film to be directed by Hanu Raghavapudi. The film’s regular shooting will kick-start in Nepal from the third week of January.
Hanu Raghavapudi has reportedly scripted a hilarious romantic comedy, and both Sai Pallavi and Sharwanand will tickle the audience’s funny bones by unleashing their comic side like never before. Prasad Chukkapalli and Sudhakar Cherukuri are producing this film. Vishal Chandrasekar is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh in this crazy sequel?
- British model all set for a comeback to South?
- Rajamouli makes an appeal to COVID-19 survivors
- Alia Bhatt in talks for two more pan-India projects?
- This talented actor to foray into the web world?
- Tollywood producers waiting for that one big move