Sharwanand and Siddharth’s upcoming action romantic drama, Maha Samudram, is one of the most eagerly awaited movies in Telugu. The fact that Siddharth is making his Tollywood comeback after 8 long years has added an extra buzz for this intense drama.
Now, the paychecks of Sharwanand and Siddharth for Maha Samudram has become a hot topic in film circles. Apparently, Sharwanand, who is said to have cut down his salary due to the pandemic, is taking home a cool Rs 5 crore for the project and Siddharth, who still enjoys a decent popularity among his Telugu fans, is paid Rs 3 crore. Well, these are mere speculations and only the concerned parties will know the actual truth.
Maha Samudram also features Bollywood actress Aditi Rao Hydari and Malayalam beauty Anu Emmanuel as the female leads. This Ajay Bhupathi directorial is being produced by Anil Sunkara.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia Bhatt completes RRR shoot
- Two exciting speculations on Prabhas’ Salaar
- Cash Promo: Senior Telugu actors evoke fun
- NTR to launch Thimmarusu’s trailer tomorrow
- Striking first look and motion poster for Aakash Puri’s Chor Bazaar out on his b’day
- NOTA actress Yashika Anand seriously injured in a car accident; Friend loses life