Riding high on the success of his previous release ‘Run Raja Run’, Sharwanand is expressing confidence about his latest flick ‘Malli Malli Idi Rani Roju’.The trailer and audio which were launched recently have received a positive feedback from the audience on social media.Reports suggest that Sarwanand is quite happy with the output and is extremely confident about this film. Nithya Menon plays a Muslim girl in this film, where as Sharwanand plays an athlete.
The quirky dialogues and interesting backdrop of the film seem to have struck a chord. Kranthi Madhav is directing this film after his critically acclaimed film ‘Onamaalu’. KS Rama Rao is the producer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine trying hard for more offers
- Anand Devarakonda to remake a hit film of the ’90s ?
- Kamal to speak this language in Indian 2
- Good dose of comedy in Pratiroju Pandage
- Excited Mahesh fans trend #SarileruNeekevvaruTeaser worldwide
- Bollywood continues to shell out historical films