Riding high on the success of his previous release ‘Run Raja Run’, Sharwanand is expressing confidence about his latest flick ‘Malli Malli Idi Rani Roju’.The trailer and audio which were launched recently have received a positive feedback from the audience on social media.Reports suggest that Sarwanand is quite happy with the output and is extremely confident about this film. Nithya Menon plays a Muslim girl in this film, where as Sharwanand plays an athlete.
The quirky dialogues and interesting backdrop of the film seem to have struck a chord. Kranthi Madhav is directing this film after his critically acclaimed film ‘Onamaalu’. KS Rama Rao is the producer.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das