Versatile actor Sharwanand has teamed up with cute beauty Nithya Menon for a new bilingual project. The movie is going to be directed by Tamil director Cheran, of ‘Autograph’ fame. The movie is going to be a romantic story with a twist, as per the buzz in film circles.
This combination of Nithya Menon and Sharwanand is very interesting as both of them have earned a name for themselves as good actors who are not very keen on mainstream masala cinemas. Nithya scored a smash hit with her last Telugu outing, ‘Ishq’ and she is currently working opposite Nara Rohith for ‘Okkadine’. Sharwanand appeared opposite Allari Naresh and Shriya in ‘Nuvva Nena’ recently.
- Geetha Govindam surpasses $1.5M mark
- India’s top stars appreciate Nayanthara’s CoCo
- Sumanth’s silver jubilee film seals his career best overseas deal
- Gopichand to juggle two movies at once
- Top producer compares Vijay Devarakonda with Powerstar!