Versatile actor Sharwanand has teamed up with cute beauty Nithya Menon for a new bilingual project. The movie is going to be directed by Tamil director Cheran, of ‘Autograph’ fame. The movie is going to be a romantic story with a twist, as per the buzz in film circles.
This combination of Nithya Menon and Sharwanand is very interesting as both of them have earned a name for themselves as good actors who are not very keen on mainstream masala cinemas. Nithya scored a smash hit with her last Telugu outing, ‘Ishq’ and she is currently working opposite Nara Rohith for ‘Okkadine’. Sharwanand appeared opposite Allari Naresh and Shriya in ‘Nuvva Nena’ recently.
Articles that might interest you:
- Despite defeat, Pawan vows to fight for the people till his last breath
- Elections 2019- Jayaprada loses badly
- Teja refuses to budge on Sita title controversy
- Respite for Balakrishna-Wins his seat
- Sumalatha wins with a thumping majority
- Live Updates : Andhra Pradesh Assembly and Lok Sabha Election Results (teluguin.com)