Talented actor Sharwanand is undoubtedly in the best phase of his career. After a hat-trick of hits in the form of Run Raja Run, MMIRR and the Sankranthi hit Express Raja, Sharwanand is taking his time to zero in on his memorable silver jubilee film.
According to our sources, Sharwa currently has two lucrative offers in hand. He is said to be in talks with senior producer BVSN Prasad and popular businessman cum politician Kesineni Nani’s Kesineni Group for his next. Incidentally, both the production houses have approached Kumari 21F director Surya Prathap and it is now Sharwa’s call to choose the production house to produce his 25th film.
The sources further say that BVSN Prasad’s project may be launched first with Kesineni Group’s project following it. BVSN Prasad’s film will have its script written by director Sukumar, while top league technicians like music composer Devi Sri Prasad and cinematographer Rathnavelu are being considered for the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda wins an award for Dear Comrade
- Venky Mama’s team braves minus temperatures in Kashmir
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Ala Vaikuntapurramulo’s teaser
- Poll : Will Naga Chaitanya impress as an Army officer in Venky Mama?
- 40-minute Kashmir episode to be the highlight of Venky Mama
- Sai Tej’s brother locks his second film?