Yesterday, we reported that hero Sharwanand had injured his shoulder while performing a skydiving stunt in Bangkok. Sharwa returned to Hyderabad for treatment. This morning, the actor successfully underwent a surgery at a city hospital. A team of four ortho surgeons performed the surgery which lasted for nearly 11 hours.
At 5 PM in the evening, Sharwa was shifted to the ICU and he will remain under doctors’ observation for the next 4 days. Doctors said that Sharwa’s injury is quite severe and hence the surgery took a lot of time. Sharwa has been advised 2 months of complete bed rest. We wish the talented actor a speedy recovery.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here’s the list of Bigg Boss Season 3 contestants
- RGV finds Ileana 2.0!
- Tamannaah not part of Jigarthanda’s Hindi remake?
- iSmart Shankar’s 3-day AP & TS collections; Enters profit zone
- Body-shaming inspires Raashi’s stunning transformation
- Suriya’s negative shades in Bandobast