Yesterday, we reported that hero Sharwanand had injured his shoulder while performing a skydiving stunt in Bangkok. Sharwa returned to Hyderabad for treatment. This morning, the actor successfully underwent a surgery at a city hospital. A team of four ortho surgeons performed the surgery which lasted for nearly 11 hours.
At 5 PM in the evening, Sharwa was shifted to the ICU and he will remain under doctors’ observation for the next 4 days. Doctors said that Sharwa’s injury is quite severe and hence the surgery took a lot of time. Sharwa has been advised 2 months of complete bed rest. We wish the talented actor a speedy recovery.
Articles that might interest you:
- Superstar in shock over his relative’s death
- Mahesh Babu’s all-time fav Krishna film turns 55
- Young producers donate to CCC
- Poll : Who among these character actors is your favorite?
- Vishwak- A film on Corona to be out soon
- Kanika Kapoor tests positive again-Deets inside