A few days ago, we had reported that the talented director Shekar Kammula is gearing up to announce his next project. The news is also that he has chosen a newcomer for this film and a star heroine is being searched for the female lead’s part.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that Shekar Kammula will be introducing Tamil star hero Vikram’s son Dhruv to the Telugu film industry with this project. Speculations also reveal that this project is going to be a dance-based film.
On the other hand, Dhruv is currently busy with his Tamil debut, Varma, which is a remake of Telugu blockbuster Arjun Reddy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sharwanand nails it in Ranarangam’s first look
- Oh Baby’s fun teaser unveiled
- Bunny to start second schedule of his next on this date
- Thaman readying solid music for Bunny’s next
- YSRCP MLA’s striking comments on NTR
- Mahesh is proud of his brother-in-law Jay Galla