There is no denying the fact that Ravi Teja’s Krack is a clear winner this Sankranthi. The film is getting solid revenue at the box office and has also entered the safe zone.
But the twist here is that the film is set for a digital release on AHA on the 29th of this month which is less than a month of the theatrical release. AHA has bought the streaming rights of the film.
This digital release on AHa will surely hurt the collections a bit as the film is going well and will surely attract the audience for some more time. But the makers have happily sold the rights and have no problem with the release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venkatesh unveils Virata Parvam’s earthy song ‘Kolu Kolu’
- NTR, Trivikram wrap up shoot for Gemini TV’s gameshow promo
- Rajamouli, Ram Charan laud Alia Bhatt’s Gangubai Kathiawadi teaser
- Latest update on Chiru, Charan’s scenes in Acharya
- Katrina Kaif, Vijay Sethupathi’s thriller with Andhadhun’s director
- Fun trailer for TV star RK Sagar’s Shaadi Mubarak out now