Shraddha Das has reportedly walked out of Venkanna Babu’s upcoming film which is the debut film of Mahesh Babu’s cousin, Shiva. The film was launched few weeks ago in Hyderabad and Shraddha Das was very excited about her role. In a sudden turn of events, we hear that Shraddha Das opted out of the film and Sanjjanaa stepped into the film in her place. “Starting a brand new film in telugu with debutant shiva,really kicked and exited off to hyderabad for 12days today,so looking fwd. I wil be acting in various challenging roles n explore newgrounds,my journey to being a perfect performer has started with my 1staward,” Sanjjanaa posted on Twitter. She told a leading newspaper that she doesn’t want to do multi-starrers anymore and from now on she’s going to choose her projects carefully. Meanwhile, Shraddha Das is busy shooting for her upcoming mult-lingual film Dracula 3D these days and she’ll soon join the cast of Rey in the US.
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film
- Roshagadu gets a big release in Telugu states
- Upset over Taxiwaala piracy, Vijay gets moral support from Suriya