Shraddha Das returned after a month long shooting in Bangkok for her upcoming film titled Rey. It’s the longest foreign schedule she had been part of in her career. Right before she began shooting for the film, she got injured and escaped a major eye injury and recently she suffered another injury when a heavy light cutter fell on her accidentally. The actress, who was last seen in Krishna Vamsi’s Mogudu, is quite excited about her role in Rey and claimed that it’s her best role so far. Chiranjeevi’s nephew Sai Dharam Tej is making his debut as a hero with this film and Shubrah Aiyappa is playing the lead role. YVS Chowdary is directing and producing the film and it’ll hit the screens in summer, 2012.
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu recovers more than 70 percent in key areas
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda
- Legendary producer reveals his projects with Vijay Devarakonda and NTR
- Kannada hero launches a new political party