Just weeks after Shriya Saran opted out of Teja’s upcoming film with Venkatesh, rumours were abuzz that she might not act in films anymore. Soon, she got married to her longtime Russian boyfriend, and ever since there has been no news about what she is going to do next.
While the actress herself hasn’t confirmed her future plans, Shriya will soon be seen in a Hindi film titled Phamous. Directed by Karan Lalit Bhutani, the film has Shriya Saran, along with Jimmy Shergil, Kay Kay Menon, Pankaj Tripathi, and Jackie Shroff in lead roles. Set in modern day Chambal, the film narrates the story of four men who are in search of power, love, lust, and justice.
The film is slated for release on June 1 and it remains to be seen if Shriya returns to acting anytime soon.
- FDFS : Highlights from Taxiwaala
- Respect our hardwork: Taxiwaala makers
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success
- Noted actor to quit film production?
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court