Just weeks after Shriya Saran opted out of Teja’s upcoming film with Venkatesh, rumours were abuzz that she might not act in films anymore. Soon, she got married to her longtime Russian boyfriend, and ever since there has been no news about what she is going to do next.
While the actress herself hasn’t confirmed her future plans, Shriya will soon be seen in a Hindi film titled Phamous. Directed by Karan Lalit Bhutani, the film has Shriya Saran, along with Jimmy Shergil, Kay Kay Menon, Pankaj Tripathi, and Jackie Shroff in lead roles. Set in modern day Chambal, the film narrates the story of four men who are in search of power, love, lust, and justice.
The film is slated for release on June 1 and it remains to be seen if Shriya returns to acting anytime soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thaman begins work on Keerthy Suresh’s next
- Big change in Suriya’s next project?
- So many remakes in Tollywood-Are there no original stories?
- Young director slashes remuneration by 40 percent
- Noted producer to launch his son soon
- Ram Charan to storm the OTT platform soon?