Svelte beauty Shriya will once again play a mother’s role after her recent films Gopala Gopala and Drishyam in Hindi. We have recently reported that Shriya will play Nandamuri Balakrishna’s wife in his most awaited 100th film, Gautamiputra Satakarni.
In the film, Shriya will be seen as Vasishta Devi, Gautamiputra’s wife and mother of two children. Director Krish apparently gave a strong characterisation for Shriya’s character with various shades and Vasishta Devi will remain as one of the best roles in the actress’ career.
The film has already completed two schedules and Shriya is expected to join the team in the next schedule.
- VVR’s latest 8-day AP/TG collections
- Special guest and date locked for Vaishna Tej’s mega entry
- Telugu girl raises the heat on the beaches of Sri Lanka
- Will NTR’s presence help Mr. Majnu?
- RGV reveals the truth behind casting in Lakshmi’s NTR