Svelte beauty Shriya will once again play a mother’s role after her recent films Gopala Gopala and Drishyam in Hindi. We have recently reported that Shriya will play Nandamuri Balakrishna’s wife in his most awaited 100th film, Gautamiputra Satakarni.
In the film, Shriya will be seen as Vasishta Devi, Gautamiputra’s wife and mother of two children. Director Krish apparently gave a strong characterisation for Shriya’s character with various shades and Vasishta Devi will remain as one of the best roles in the actress’ career.
The film has already completed two schedules and Shriya is expected to join the team in the next schedule.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das