According to the latest sources, Shruthi Hassan has jetted off to Los Angeles to join the film’s shoot. Reports reveal that the film’s shoot will last for an estimated 60 days, in which the major portion of the film will be shot.
The film is a spin-off based on the popular character Balram Naidu that Kamal Haasan plays in the 2012 flick, Dasavatharam.
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?
- Lawrence’s directorial debut in Bollywood with star hero
- Sai Dharam Tej’s co-star to shake a leg with Bollywood’s dancing sensation
- Popular actor urges his fans to prove his critics wrong