Following the first summer release, Katamarayudu, svelte beauty Shruti Haasan is awaiting the release of her next Bollywood movie, Behen Hogi Teri, which is slated to hit the screens on May 26. In her latest media interaction, Shruti revealed several facets of her personal life.
When asked about her previous relationships, Shruti said that she has been very bad at relationships as she was always focusing on her work. She further revealed that she had asked a few to leave the relationship when they started getting in the way of her work.
“It’s really about finding a person who loves his job, your job, you and himself. It’s a tricky balance,” Shruti concludes.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fresh update on Sarileru Neekevvaru’s Diwali treat
- Poll : Mahesh or Bunny- who should shift their film’s release date?
- NTR launches first look of Keeravani’s son’s debut film
- Pooja Hegde pins big hopes on this film
- Kiara Advani starts shooting for her boldest film
- Dabangg 3 trailer launch: Salman’s video chat with Telugu fans