Following the first summer release, Katamarayudu, svelte beauty Shruti Haasan is awaiting the release of her next Bollywood movie, Behen Hogi Teri, which is slated to hit the screens on May 26. In her latest media interaction, Shruti revealed several facets of her personal life.
When asked about her previous relationships, Shruti said that she has been very bad at relationships as she was always focusing on her work. She further revealed that she had asked a few to leave the relationship when they started getting in the way of her work.
“It’s really about finding a person who loves his job, your job, you and himself. It’s a tricky balance,” Shruti concludes.
Articles that might interest you:
- This one role cost Rakul offers in Tollywood?
- Noted actor attacked for giving social distance advise
- NTR, Mollywood star to share screen space in RRR?
- This day would have been a celebration for moviegoers
- Star hero’s doctor sister shares a heart-touching post
- Senior actor Narsingh Yadav in coma