A lot has been said and written about leading Tamil production house Sri Thenandal Films’ ambitious magnum opus, Sangamithra, over the last couple of months. The film’s unit made a huge splash at the prestigious Cannes Film Festival, where the film’s first look was unveiled recently.
And then came a huge shocker. Sri Thenandal Films today announced that they are unable to proceed working with Shruti Haasan due to unavoidable circumstances. Soon, several gossips started doing the rounds on social media about Shruti’s exit.
Responding quickly, Shruti Haasan has issued an official statement through her spokesperson. The statement revealed that Shruti had to unfortunately take a call not to be part of Sangamithra since she had not received a proper bound script nor a proper date calendar.
The statement further said that Shruti had hired one of best combat trainers and began training under him since April, knowing it was a massive undertaking and a long commitment spanning over 2 years.
- Star heroine’s name gets attached to Allu Arjun film
- Allu Arjun goes on a strict diet
- Review : Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu – Cheesy Adult comedy
- Review : Puli Joodham- Slow Paced Crime Thriller
- Talks initiated with Nag for this sequel
- Nithin officially announces his next