A lot has been said and written about leading Tamil production house Sri Thenandal Films’ ambitious magnum opus, Sangamithra, over the last couple of months. The film’s unit made a huge splash at the prestigious Cannes Film Festival, where the film’s first look was unveiled recently.
And then came a huge shocker. Sri Thenandal Films today announced that they are unable to proceed working with Shruti Haasan due to unavoidable circumstances. Soon, several gossips started doing the rounds on social media about Shruti’s exit.
Responding quickly, Shruti Haasan has issued an official statement through her spokesperson. The statement revealed that Shruti had to unfortunately take a call not to be part of Sangamithra since she had not received a proper bound script nor a proper date calendar.
The statement further said that Shruti had hired one of best combat trainers and began training under him since April, knowing it was a massive undertaking and a long commitment spanning over 2 years.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu director ties the knot
- After Vikram Nithiin to release this biggie in Telugu
- Interview : Shouree Chandrashekhar T Ramesh – We made a significant screenplay change in Butta Bomma
- Official: Trisha to romance Vijay in Thalapathy 67
- Official: This is how much Netflix offered for SSMB 28’s OTT rights
- Samantha’s stylish look from Citadel series goes viral