Shruti Haasan had started a production company Isidro Media quite sometime back; however, back then, she had stated that she isn’t in a rush to produce content. The whole idea was to find and nurture talent, and create interesting content for digital media.
Now, after several months, the actress finally unveiled a short film, which was made in association with another production company Jump Shorts. Titled as “Global Drug”, the short film has been directed by Naresh, and it focuses on how everyone has become addicted to cell phones in modern era.
It’s expected to be the first of many short films, music, and animation videos that Shruti Haasan and her team plan to release on the internet.
Articles that might interest you:
- AA20’s much-awaited update to be out on Allu Arjun’s birthday
- Yesteryear heroine joins Instagram
- Star actress urges people to support local businesses
- Kamal Haasan writes an open letter to PM Modi about lockdown
- Bollywood stars launch an inspiring song amidst Coronavirus outbreak
- Special announcement today for Allu Arjun’s birthday