Shruti Haasan had started a production company Isidro Media quite sometime back; however, back then, she had stated that she isn’t in a rush to produce content. The whole idea was to find and nurture talent, and create interesting content for digital media.
Now, after several months, the actress finally unveiled a short film, which was made in association with another production company Jump Shorts. Titled as “Global Drug”, the short film has been directed by Naresh, and it focuses on how everyone has become addicted to cell phones in modern era.
It’s expected to be the first of many short films, music, and animation videos that Shruti Haasan and her team plan to release on the internet.
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims
- Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake wraps up first schedule
- Temper’s Tamil version’s first look lands in controversy