Svelte beauty Shruti Haasan is basking in the appreciation she has been receiving for her role in Suriya’s S3. The actress has been quite busy over the past few months, shooting for various projects in Telugu, Tamil and Bollywood.
In her latest interview to a leading English news daily, Shruti spoke at length on various aspects of her life and work. Revealing her most special project till date, Shruti said Sabhash Naidu has been that special film as it was for the first time that she was working with her dad Kamal Haasan and sister Akshara Haasan for a movie.
Sabhash Naidu has been delayed for several months following Kamal’s hospitalization due to a leg injury. The film’s shooting will resume soon.
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him
- Veteran comedian to contest Telangana elections
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding