The remake of ‘Bangalore Days’ has been in news for the last two months, and reputed production house PVP Cinemas has entrusted the job of directing the flick to ‘Bommarillu’ Bhaskar. Some time back there were rumors that Siddharth will play an important role in the remake.
Denying all the rumors, Siddharth has now revealed that he will not be a part of the film. Pre-production work is going on at the moment and a hunt for the lead stars is currently on. Details of the other technicians will be revealed soon.
- Nithya Menen reveals why she agreed to do Jayalalitha biopic
- Grand success meet fixed for F2
- Karthikeya’s new film goes on floors
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections