Siddharth is back to work after a long gap from his shooting schedules. Currently, he’s part of Nandini Reddy’s upcoming film and another Tamil film which is being produced by Vetrimaaran. “Back on set with Vetrimaaran & Manikandan…headed for an exciting, but very hectic 2 weeks! Bring it on I say;),” he posted on Twitter. The film is said to be his first full fledged action film and most part of the film is being shot in the highway between Bangalore and Chennai. Manikandan is directing this film. Siddharth was last seen in Love Failure, which was also his maiden production venture. The film got him good profits and he’s planning to act and produce two more films. September is going to be a special month for him as one of his upcoming film Midnight’s Children is going to premiere at Toronto Film Festival and the buzz is that he’ll attend the premiere of the film along with rest of the cast. Now that Samantha is back in action, his film in Nandini Reddy’s direction is expected to be shot without any further delay.
- Pawan Kalyan demands separate capital for South India
- Vijay Septhupati shocks everyone with Seethakaathi
- 2.0 has been edited thrice- Shankar
- Akshay Kumar questioned by Punjab SIT over a 2015 police firing case
- Rakul’s role revealed in her upcoming Tamil biggie