Recently, Ram Charan posted a message after the debacle of Vinaya Vidheya Rama and promised to come back stronger. Taking a cue from his elder brother, Allu Sirish has now tweeted about his new film ABCD.
The comedy drama which released recently opened to some mixed response and did not fare well at the box office. Sirish in his tweet said that he would work hard and come with a better film.
He also thanked everyone who wished him on his birthday and said that he humbly accepts the audience verdict.
— Allu Sirish (@AlluSirish) May 30, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR’s fresh schedule to be shot here
- Three generations of Bollywood family to do a film together
- Naga Shaurya’s striking makeover in Lakshya’s new poster
- Sreemukhi making plans to prove herself as an actress
- Poll : Apart from Suriya, which aspects of Aaksam Ne Haddura impressed you?
- Talented actor gets flooded with offers late in his career