Recently, Ram Charan posted a message after the debacle of Vinaya Vidheya Rama and promised to come back stronger. Taking a cue from his elder brother, Allu Sirish has now tweeted about his new film ABCD.
The comedy drama which released recently opened to some mixed response and did not fare well at the box office. Sirish in his tweet said that he would work hard and come with a better film.
He also thanked everyone who wished him on his birthday and said that he humbly accepts the audience verdict.
— Allu Sirish (@AlluSirish) May 30, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Viral snap- Naga Shourya seeks megastar’s blessings
- Poll : What did you think of Jaanu’s trailer?
- Jaanu Trailer- Sam-Sharwa’s chemistry steals the show
- Gopichand Malineni facing the heat because of Disco Raja
- I didn’t want a hi-fi launch for my son says, noted producer
- Jaanu trailer today-All eyes on Samantha