Senior actors Sivaji Raja and Naresh have been unanimously elected President and General Secretary of the Movie Artiste’s Association (MAA) respectively. Venu Madhav has been chosen as the association’s Vice President.
Speaking on the occasion, General Secretary Naresh said that the newly formed committee would strive hard to bring in the much needed development in the lives of the struggling artistes in the association.
Earlier, Rajendra Prasad was elected MAA’s President and Sivaji Raja was the General Secretary.
- Interesting title for Kanchana’s Bollywood remake
- Avengers: Endgame set for a $300M North American opening weekend
- Announcement of National Film Awards postponed due to Elections
- NTR’s latest pictures lead to injury rumors
- Venky Mama’s Hyderabad schedule underway
- DSP saved from the wrath of Mahesh’s fans