Popular Bollywood script writers Kanika Dhillon and Himanshu Sharma got engaged in a private ceremony yesterday. The couple released a joint statement about their engagement and also shared a few pictures on their social media accounts. The wedding is scheduled to take place soon.
Kanika has penned the scripts for popular movies like Anushka’s Size Zero, Shah Rukh Khan’s Ra. One, Manmarziyaan, Kedarnath and Judgementall Hai Kya etc. She is currently working on SRK’s next with star director Rajkumar Hirani. On the other hand, Himanshu has written Dhanush, Sonam Kapoor’s Raanjhanaa, Tanu Weds Manu series and SRK’s Zero.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pooja Hegde’s never before seen role in Chiranjeevi’s Acharya
- Star actress to play Prabhas’ leading lady in Salaar
- Will Pawan Kalyan end the suspense on Tirupati by-election?
- Noted Malayalam actor Tovino Thomas’ next announced
- Star director keeps Mahesh’s film aside; Gets busy with a web-series
- Tuck Jagadish’s promotions to kick-start soon