Popular Bollywood script writers Kanika Dhillon and Himanshu Sharma got engaged in a private ceremony yesterday. The couple released a joint statement about their engagement and also shared a few pictures on their social media accounts. The wedding is scheduled to take place soon.
Kanika has penned the scripts for popular movies like Anushka’s Size Zero, Shah Rukh Khan’s Ra. One, Manmarziyaan, Kedarnath and Judgementall Hai Kya etc. She is currently working on SRK’s next with star director Rajkumar Hirani. On the other hand, Himanshu has written Dhanush, Sonam Kapoor’s Raanjhanaa, Tanu Weds Manu series and SRK’s Zero.
Articles that might interest you:
- Striking first look of Ashwin Babu and Nandita Swetha’s Hidimba unveiled
- Double delight for NTR fans
- Toofan girl Mrunal Thakur’s Tollywood debut with Dulquer’s 2nd Telugu film
- School built by Sukumar in his father’s memory to be inaugurated today
- Thimmarasu and Ishq lock digital streaming partners
- Much-awaited RRR’s Dosti song impresses big-time