It is a known fact that lanky hero, Varun Tej is doing a film called Ghani in the direction of a debutante named Kiran Korrapati. The first look of the film was also launched a few days back.
The film is about the game of boxing and the latest update is that the movie will showcase the plight of boxers in the country and how the game is neglected in a big way.
Varun will be seen in the title role and he has worked a lot on his body for this film. Allu Bobby produces this film on his banner and Saiee Manjrekar is the heroine. Watch this space for more updates on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pragya’s role in NBK-Boyapati’s film revealed
- Shruti Haasan explains why Vakeel Saab is an important film
- Venkatesh unveils Virata Parvam’s earthy song ‘Kolu Kolu’
- NTR, Trivikram wrap up shoot for Gemini TV’s gameshow promo
- Rajamouli, Ram Charan laud Alia Bhatt’s Gangubai Kathiawadi teaser
- Latest update on Chiru, Charan’s scenes in Acharya