Sai Dharam Tej’s Supreme is now officially the biggest hit in his career and the film has already crossed the 20Crore theatrical revenue mark. The movie has now received a boost in revenues and it had a very strong Monday.
According to trade sources, the film pulled in a theatrical share of 30Lakhs on Monday, which is remarkable for a small hero so many weeks after release. The mass entertainment in the film is pulling in crowds in B and C centers.
Directed by Anil Ravipudi and Produced by Dil Raju, the film has Rashi Khanna as the heroine.
- Impressive-F2 crosses the 20 crore mark in AP/TG
- Will Mr. Mjanu give the needed push to Nidhi’s career
- Trisha becomes a hot cake in Tamil
- Mahesh-Sukumar film genre locked
- Sankranthi releases’ latest Krishna collections