S S Rajamouli has denied rumours that actress Sonakshi Sinha has been roped in for the Hindi version of his upcoming film Baahubali. Currently, only Anushka has been confirmed for one of the lead roles in the film and another actress is yet to be finalized. The film stars Prabhas and Rana Daggubati in lead roles and pre-production work is going on in full swing. Principal shooting is likely to begin from July this year and all the lead actors have undergone rigorous training in sword fighting and horse riding.
The film is said to be a fantasy and a period drama. Art director Sabu Cyril is creating massive sets for the film in Ramoji film city and on the other hand, Rajamouli is gearing up to direct this epic film in a never-before-seen lavish scale. Shobu Yarlagadda and Prasad Devineni are producing the film under Arka Media Works banner and K Raghavendra Rao is presenting it. M M Keeravani is scoring the music and Senthil is the cinematographer.
- Venky-Varun’s F2 all set for a grand launch
- Will this buzz on Mahesh Babu’s film turn out to be true?
- Sammohanam brought me closer to Mahesh: Sudheer Babu
- Indraganti flooded with lucrative offers
- People’s Star’s Annadatha Sukhibhava to release again