With less than one day to go for the mega release of Rajinikanth’s Lingaa, promotions of the film are on full swing and the makers are leaving no stone unturned to make their film a huge hit. Bollywood starlet Sonakshi Sinha is making her debut with this film, and is quite excited about her role and sharing screen space with Rajini.
Speaking about her character, Sonakshi reveals that she plays Rajni’s love interest from the pre-independence era, and has quite a simple look in the film. Sonakshi also adds that she was petrified to share screen with Rajini, but the superstar made her feel quite comfortable and supported her right throughout the film. Directed by K S Ravikumar, Lingaa has music by A R Rahman.
- Star heroine has no objections to her biopic
- Action King’s 150th film to release on a festive occasion
- Poll: In which of these genres should Allu Arjun do a film next?
- Mahesh Babu to promote Sudheer Babu again
- Geetha Govindam rakes good money in just three days