With less than one day to go for the mega release of Rajinikanth’s Lingaa, promotions of the film are on full swing and the makers are leaving no stone unturned to make their film a huge hit. Bollywood starlet Sonakshi Sinha is making her debut with this film, and is quite excited about her role and sharing screen space with Rajini.
Speaking about her character, Sonakshi reveals that she plays Rajni’s love interest from the pre-independence era, and has quite a simple look in the film. Sonakshi also adds that she was petrified to share screen with Rajini, but the superstar made her feel quite comfortable and supported her right throughout the film. Directed by K S Ravikumar, Lingaa has music by A R Rahman.
Articles that might interest you:
- Raashi Khanna has no time to rest
- Buzz picking up for Pratiroju Pandage
- Mattu Vadalara’s unique promotions become a talking point
- Venky Mama opens to solid occupancy all over
- Nithiin’s destination wedding in this country?
- Ajith’s Valimai begins in Hyderabad