Sonal Chauhan, who was recently seen in Balakrishna starrer Legend, is thrilled with the response she has got for her role. Moreover, the film is doing quite well at the box-office and it has given a new lease of life to her career in Telugu. Now, the actress has confessed that she’s going to concentrate more on Telugu cinema.
““I believe in stories and my roles in the flick, and then I’m ready to any roles,” Sonal Chauhan said, while confessing that she wants to do more Telugu films. Apparently, she’s already in talks with some top directors in Telugu and she might sign a film in near future. Although her role was limited to the first half in Legend, she scored high on the glamour factor and her introduction song, ‘Time Bomb’ got a terrific response. “I am thrilled that people are calling me as ‘Time Bomb Pilla’,” she says.
Directed by Boyapati Sreenu, the film also had Balakrishna and Radhika Apte in lead roles, whereas Jagapathi Babu played the role of a powerful villain.
- Vijay Deverakonda asks fans to choose NOTA’s release date
- Press Note : ‘DevaDasThoNenu’ SELFIE CONTEST BEGINS ACROSS USA
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu
- Buzz for Deva Das picks up