Sonal Chauhan, who was recently seen in Balakrishna starrer Legend, is thrilled with the response she has got for her role. Moreover, the film is doing quite well at the box-office and it has given a new lease of life to her career in Telugu. Now, the actress has confessed that she’s going to concentrate more on Telugu cinema.
““I believe in stories and my roles in the flick, and then I’m ready to any roles,” Sonal Chauhan said, while confessing that she wants to do more Telugu films. Apparently, she’s already in talks with some top directors in Telugu and she might sign a film in near future. Although her role was limited to the first half in Legend, she scored high on the glamour factor and her introduction song, ‘Time Bomb’ got a terrific response. “I am thrilled that people are calling me as ‘Time Bomb Pilla’,” she says.
Directed by Boyapati Sreenu, the film also had Balakrishna and Radhika Apte in lead roles, whereas Jagapathi Babu played the role of a powerful villain.
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy