The first song from Vamsy’s Fashion Designer S/O Ladies Tailor, which was unveiled recently, is said to be a tribute to Papikondalu, on the banks of the Godavari river. The film stars Sumanth Ashwin, Anisha Ambrose, Manjula Rathod and Manasa.
Talking about the song, Madhura Sreedhar, who produced the film said, “Most of us already know that the beauty of Papikondalu will be disappearing with Polavaram project. Our intention of this song is to show case the beauty of Papikondalu. I am sure this will be a sweet memory for present generation and great treasure for the future generations.”
Mani Sharma has scored the music. The film’s shoot has been wrapped up and it’ll release later this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these teasers impressed you the most?
- Salman Khan’s heroine eagerly waiting for Telugu offers
- Rana joins the shoot of Virata Parvam
- Pratiroju Pandage’s pre-release event to be held on this date
- Parasuram finally confirms his new film
- Vijay Deverakonda’s French girlfriend In World Famous Lover