The first song from Vamsy’s Fashion Designer S/O Ladies Tailor, which was unveiled recently, is said to be a tribute to Papikondalu, on the banks of the Godavari river. The film stars Sumanth Ashwin, Anisha Ambrose, Manjula Rathod and Manasa.
Talking about the song, Madhura Sreedhar, who produced the film said, “Most of us already know that the beauty of Papikondalu will be disappearing with Polavaram project. Our intention of this song is to show case the beauty of Papikondalu. I am sure this will be a sweet memory for present generation and great treasure for the future generations.”
Mani Sharma has scored the music. The film’s shoot has been wrapped up and it’ll release later this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hari Hara Veera Mallu heroine’s love story becomes a hot topic
- Narappa’s first copy to be ready soon
- David Warner wins the hearts of Hyderabadis and Indians
- Nani, Satya Dev and Roopa’s Daare Leda gets a launch date
- Noted editor to turn director work with Nithin’s next?
- Actress Kavitha’s son passes away due to COVID-19; Husband critical