Popular Bollywood star Sonu Sood is well known to Telugu movie lovers for his rules in Arundhati, Dookudu and Aagadu etc. In Telugu, he was last seen in Tamannaah and Prabhu Deva’s 2016 horror comedy, Abhinetri.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Sonu Sood is all set to make his comeback to Tollywood with Teja’s ongoing film with Bellamkonda Sai and Kajal Aggarwal. Sonu will reportedly essay a political leader’s role in the movie. Sonu is observing politicians to bring in authenticity to his performance. More details will be out soon.
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy
- KCR biopic’s first look unveiled