Popular Bollywood star Sonu Sood is well known to Telugu movie lovers for his rules in Arundhati, Dookudu and Aagadu etc. In Telugu, he was last seen in Tamannaah and Prabhu Deva’s 2016 horror comedy, Abhinetri.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Sonu Sood is all set to make his comeback to Tollywood with Teja’s ongoing film with Bellamkonda Sai and Kajal Aggarwal. Sonu will reportedly essay a political leader’s role in the movie. Sonu is observing politicians to bring in authenticity to his performance. More details will be out soon.
- Nagarjuna makes a solid statement on ANR biopic
- Bollywood star Ranveer Singh all set for Tollywood debut
- Varun Tej, Harish Shankar film launch date is here
- Nikhil gets angry over Mudra’s copyright infringement
- National award-winning Tamil actor confirms his role in RRR