Popular Bollywood star Sonu Sood is well known to Telugu movie lovers for his rules in Arundhati, Dookudu and Aagadu etc. In Telugu, he was last seen in Tamannaah and Prabhu Deva’s 2016 horror comedy, Abhinetri.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Sonu Sood is all set to make his comeback to Tollywood with Teja’s ongoing film with Bellamkonda Sai and Kajal Aggarwal. Sonu will reportedly essay a political leader’s role in the movie. Sonu is observing politicians to bring in authenticity to his performance. More details will be out soon.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake