Sony Music has bought the audio rights of Ravi Teja, Ileana’s upcoming film Devudu Chesina Manushulu. Puri Jagannadh has directed the film. We had earlier reported that Ravi Teja has begun dubbing for the film today and the entire post production activity is going on at full swing. Raghu Kunche, who has composed the music, was totally excited that Sony Music had picked up the rights. “Heyyy friends NOW …can expect the audio lounch of “DEVUDU CHESINA MANUSHULU ” very soon as all the production has been done. “SONY MUSIC” have acquired the AUDIO rights ..thnqu friends,” he posted on Twitter. Buzz is that the film’s audio will be launched in a grand way on June 16. BVSN Prasad is producing the film along with Reliance Entertainment banner. The film is expected to hit the screens in July.
- Geetha Govindam surpasses $1.5M mark
- India’s top stars appreciate Nayanthara’s CoCo
- Sumanth’s silver jubilee film seals his career best overseas deal
- Gopichand to juggle two movies at once
- Top producer compares Vijay Devarakonda with Powerstar!