Sony Music has bought the audio rights of Ravi Teja, Ileana’s upcoming film Devudu Chesina Manushulu. Puri Jagannadh has directed the film. We had earlier reported that Ravi Teja has begun dubbing for the film today and the entire post production activity is going on at full swing. Raghu Kunche, who has composed the music, was totally excited that Sony Music had picked up the rights. “Heyyy friends NOW …can expect the audio lounch of “DEVUDU CHESINA MANUSHULU ” very soon as all the production has been done. “SONY MUSIC” have acquired the AUDIO rights ..thnqu friends,” he posted on Twitter. Buzz is that the film’s audio will be launched in a grand way on June 16. BVSN Prasad is producing the film along with Reliance Entertainment banner. The film is expected to hit the screens in July.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry