Here’s some relieving news for all the fans of legendary singer SP Balasubrahmanyam. His son Charan said in a latest video message that his father is doing much better than how he was day before yesterday. “There is a slight improvement in the lungs, he is feeling comfortable without sedation,” Charan said.
Charan went on to say that he visited his father on Wednesday and that he tried to communicate and write but found it difficult to hold a pen. “He is also listening to music and is also trying to sing. These are very good signs of recovery,” Charan added.
Even the latest health bulletin released by the MGM Healthcare authorities revealed that SPB is conscious and responsive and continues to be closely monitored by the multidisciplinary clinical team. Balu is still on ventilator and ECMO support in the ICU.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo beats James Bond’s No Time To Die on IMDb
- Teaser for Satyadev’s Thimmarusu to be out soon
- Kajal becomes the face of her husband’s e-commerce company
- Zombie Reddy’s intriguing first bite impresses
- Poll : If Mahesh Babu signs a pan-India film, who should direct it?
- Bigg Boss 4: This contestant on the verge of eviction?