National Award winning Hindi film ‘Special 26’ which released in 2013, will now be remade in Telugu. According to the latest reports, this Akshay Kumar starrer will be remade in all the four south Indian languages. Actor, director Thiagarajan has grabbed the remake rights of this film.
Confirming this, Thiagarajan said “ I grabbed the golden opportunity of remaking ‘Special 26′ in all four south Indian languages and I myself will direct it”. Incidentally, Thiagarajan also has the remake rights of the Kangana Ranauat starrer “Queen” which also will be remade in Telugu and Tamil.
Articles that might interest you:
- Let’s focus on COVID-19: Keerthy trashes wedding rumors
- Chiru ready to make this sacrifice for Pawan
- Bollywood superstar urges everyone to maintain physical distance
- Young director thanks PM, KCR and authorities
- Namrata reveals Mahesh’s two most favorites
- Mahesh is like my son: Chiru’s touching words on Superstar