Dasari Narayan Rao is one of the greatest directors to have graced Indian cinema. He passed away a few years back and today is his 77th birth anniversary which is also considered as director’s day.
On this occasion, a small event was held in the Film Chamber of Hyderabad as Dasari’s son Arun Kumar and industry folks paid rich tributes in front of his statue.
Speaking on the occasion, producer C Kalyan, who is very close to Dasari, said that next year, they are planning some great charity works in the name of Dasari.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : What’s your take on Nishabdham’s OTT outcome?
- Amazon Prime’s Tamil anthology film with 5 acclaimed filmmakers
- Rashmika shares her beach workout routine
- Film Trivia : Guess the actress who is related to Lata Mangeshkar
- Photo Moment: Sitara’s adorable airport snuggle with Mahesh
- Pawan Kalyan sends get well soon wishes to Venkaih Naidu