Dasari Narayan Rao is one of the greatest directors to have graced Indian cinema. He passed away a few years back and today is his 77th birth anniversary which is also considered as director’s day.
On this occasion, a small event was held in the Film Chamber of Hyderabad as Dasari’s son Arun Kumar and industry folks paid rich tributes in front of his statue.
Speaking on the occasion, producer C Kalyan, who is very close to Dasari, said that next year, they are planning some great charity works in the name of Dasari.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – Housemates target these two in full flow
- Interview : Pawan Ch – Shekhar Kammula rejected me multiple times
- Mahesh super excited to watch Love Story- Wishes the team
- Chiranjeevi to launch Sai Tej’s Republic’s trailer
- Poll : Which of these hit TV shows is entertaining you the most?
- Kartikeya’s striking look from Ajith’s Valimai out now