Nandamuri Balakrishna, who is currently busy with his hundredth film ‘Gautamiputra Satakarni’, is going to get a small break from shoot. Director Krish is getting married this August and the team will be taking a break for the director’s ceremony. The post production team is using this time for VFX works and Balakrishna will be utilizing it for another reason.
The veteran actor and sitting MLA is reportedly going to use the time to undergo some fitness treatments. Balakrishna is reportedly looking to lose weight and gain some flexibility in movements, to prepare himself for the grueling shoot that lies ahead. The film has many fight sequences and it will be quite a challenge for any actor.
Balakrishna is also going to take time off to listen to complaints and grievances from his constituency.
Articles that might interest you:
- Veteran filmmaker praises remix song!
- Review : Pandu Gadi Photo Studio – Senseless comedy
- Teaser of Balakrishna’s next to be out this Dussehra?
- Bigg Boss- This contestant to be eliminated tomorrow?
- Pooja Hegde elated with response for Gaddalakonda Ganesh
- Tough fight on to bag Sye Raa’s Nizam rights