The promotions of Manchu Lakshmi’s latest film, Wife of Ram have caught on quite well all over. The film is ready for a release this month end and the good news now is that the movie will be screened at the prestigious “Ottawa Indian Film Festival” which will be held from June 13 to 17 in Ottawa, Canada.
Lakshmi plays the role of Deeksha who lands in trouble because of her husband. The film is a suspense thriller and Lakshmi Manchu herself is co-producing this film in association with Vishwa Prasad of People Media Factory.
Adarsh Balakrishna plays the baddie in the film which is directed by Vijay.
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims