‘Rajanna’, the period drama starring ‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna, is gearing up for a massive release on the 22nd of this month. Highly reliable sources from the industry have said that Rajanna features some spectacular artwork. Art Director Ravinder has worked his magic once again and the two major sets used in the movie, the nelakondapalli village set and the climax fort set, have come out extraordinarily well.
The attention to detail and the authenticity of the sets will leave the audience spell bound. The team worked extremely hard to recreate the atmosphere of a Telangana village of the 1950’s. Nagarjuna himself spoke about how much effort went into creating the right ambiance for the film.
Art director Ravinder is a mini celebrity of sorts in the Telugu Film Industry. He has won a patent for his advanced set making techniques and he used that for creating the house in Maryada Ramanna. He has a long and successful association with ace director S.S.Rajamouli.
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- RX100’s director ready with his next script
- Kavacham seals its release date
- Sumanth’s Idam Jagath seals its release date
- Makers of 2.0 planning exclusive promotions in Hyderabad