The ‘Spirit of Diwali’ short film made by S.S.Rajamouli, came out recently in a bid to create awareness among people to help resurrect Vizag from the devastation caused by Hudhud Cyclone. This short film was received very well by one and all and had garnered about 1 lakh views on You tube in just a day.
Now expanding the reach of this film, it is being played in about 572 theaters in Andhra Pradesh and Hyderabad which are equipped with QUBE technology. This is a noble gesture from the QUBE management, and it would go a long way in gathering public support and monetary help required to help rebuild Vizag.
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars