Mahesh Babu’s much-awaited action thriller Spyder is all set to hit the screens on September 27 and the buzz surrounding the film are at its peak. The film’s audio was launched last weekend in Chennai and hundreds of Mahesh Babu’s fans thronged to the venue, much to the surprise of the organisers who didn’t expect such a huge turnout.
The latest news is that the leading TV channel in Tamil Nadu, Sun TV has bought the satellite rights of the film for a huge price. Considering that it’s going to be Mahesh Babu’s first ever straight film in Tamil, along with AR Murugadoss’ brand value, the satellite rights had turned red hot in the market. Lyca Productions is distributing the film in Tamil Nadu.
The film also stars Rakul Preet, SJ Suryah, and Harris Jayaraj has scored the music. Santosh Sivan is the cinematographer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yesteryear heroine joins Instagram
- Star actress urges people to support local businesses
- Kamal Haasan writes an open letter to PM Modi about lockdown
- Bollywood stars launch an inspiring song amidst Coronavirus outbreak
- Special announcement today for Allu Arjun’s birthday
- Krishnam Raju and his daughters’ donate for PM fund