Hero Sree Vishnu’s new film, Raja Raja Chora, was launched before the lockdown. The film had even wrapped up a crucial schedule earlier this year. Yesterday, after several months of break, RRC’s team resumed the shooting formalities after paying homage to legendary singer SP Balasubrahmanyam.
Raja Raja Chora is a crime comedy and Sree Vishnu plays a thief in it. Newcomer Hasith Goli is directing the movie. TG Viswaprasad and Abhishek are jointly bankrolling the film and Kirthi Chowdary is the co-producer. Young beauties Megha Akash and Sunaina are the film’s leading ladies. The entire shoot will be wrapped up with the ongoing schedule.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas doesn’t worry about box-office numbers, says his director
- Poll : Who among these heroines should be part of NTR’s next?
- 40 American fighters land in Hyderabad for much-awaited film’s climax
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s special surprise on Mahesh’s birthday
- Prabhas planning to buy a posh flat in Mumbai?
- Bollywood star trolled for taking COVID-19 vaccine