Movie celebs these days are quite clear about their career and future plans. They always have a plan B if anything goes wrong with their flourishing careers. So, in this regards, they start up restaurants, clothing lines and also venture into production.
One such director who is also doing the same is Sreenu Vaitla. The talk is that Sreenu Vaitla is all set to launch a comedy show with upcoming comedian Viva Harsha on a popular TV channel.
Last minute formalities are being taken care of but an official announcement is yet to be made in this regard. Meanwhile, Sreenu Vaitla is busy promoting his latest film Mister which is up for a release tomorrow.
- Mahesh to invite Rajini and Akshay to his multiplex?
- Young actress to play yesteryear heroine in NTR biopic
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release