Bapu’s devotional flick ‘Sri Rama Rajyam’ was widely hailed as one of the best movies to have been made in recent times. Apart from the fine performances delivered by Nandamuri Balakrishna and Nayanatara, credit for the movie’s success goes to Bapu’s visual magic and the strong script penned by his long time associate Mullapudi Venkata Ramana.
Now, the makers of Sri Rama Rajyam are bringing out the script of Sri Rama Rajyam as a book to honour this legendary writer. The book will be out in a couple of days and it will be launched in a special event.
Articles that might interest you:
- Huge expectations of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s new track
- Vishal’s Action pre-release business is here
- Poll : Which director should Ram Charan work with next?
- Slammed by critics film crosses 200 crore mark
- Allu Arjun’s kids to make their debut ?
- Is Pawan’s comeback getting delayed?