Bapu’s devotional flick ‘Sri Rama Rajyam’ was widely hailed as one of the best movies to have been made in recent times. Apart from the fine performances delivered by Nandamuri Balakrishna and Nayanatara, credit for the movie’s success goes to Bapu’s visual magic and the strong script penned by his long time associate Mullapudi Venkata Ramana.
Now, the makers of Sri Rama Rajyam are bringing out the script of Sri Rama Rajyam as a book to honour this legendary writer. The book will be out in a couple of days and it will be launched in a special event.
- Script work nearing completion for Sam’s prestigious project
- Poll : Which of these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
- Grand audio launch being planned for Chay’s next
- Date fixed for RC12’s first look
- Amar Akbar Anthony wraps up its shoot