Legendary actress Sridevi’s funeral was held in Mumbai on Wednesday evening. Yesterday, the actress’ husband Boney Kapoor flew down to Chennai in a special aircraft along with Sridevi’s ashes. This morning, Boney flew to the holy island town of Rameswaram in Tamil Nadu along with a few relatives.
Sridevi’s ashes will be immersed in the Rameswaram sea, where the confluence of the Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean takes place. Sridevi was born in Sivakasi and made her acting debut in Tamil films, before making it big in Bollywood. The actress’ hometown is grief-stricken with the sudden passing away of its favorite child.
- Nandamuri hero follows Mahesh Babu’s route
- Rajamouli not following Maryada Ramanna & Eega strategy for RRR
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari
- Theft at Mohan Babu’s residence