Yesteryear diva Sridevi’s elder daughter Jhanvi Kapoor is all set to make her silver screen debut this year. But if the ongoing reports in the Bollywood media are anything to go by, Sridevi’s younger daughter Khushi too is gearing up for her acting debut.
Reportedly, Khushi recently auditioned for a role in popular choreographer and ABCD franchise’s director Remo D’Souza’s TV dance reality show, Dance Plus. Apparently, Khushi is in the top 35 list of participants, but is yet to make it to the final stage.
- Vijay Deverakonda’s pic by Rashmika clocks 1M Insta views
- Teaser for Sundeep’s debut production to be out soon
- Jersey’s first weekend US collections; $1M soon
- Nani’s role in Gang Leader revealed
- Sita gets a new release date
- Heart warming and joyful: Rajamouli lauds Jersey