Yesteryear diva Sridevi’s elder daughter Jhanvi Kapoor is all set to make her silver screen debut this year. But if the ongoing reports in the Bollywood media are anything to go by, Sridevi’s younger daughter Khushi too is gearing up for her acting debut.
Reportedly, Khushi recently auditioned for a role in popular choreographer and ABCD franchise’s director Remo D’Souza’s TV dance reality show, Dance Plus. Apparently, Khushi is in the top 35 list of participants, but is yet to make it to the final stage.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ace director to venture into the digital world?
- Psycho director’s next confirmed
- Sukumar makes key suggestions for Uppena?
- Makers of Mahesh’s SVP yet to finalize the female lead?
- Noted heroine walks out of Karthikeya 2?
- Lockdown proving lucky for young and Telugu heroines